As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Taylor Precision Products #ad
Taylor Precision Products LCD Display Digital Kitchen Refrigerator/Freezer Kitchen Thermometer Min/Max on Display, 2 inch display, Gray #adTaylor Precision Products #ad
- If the refrigerator/freezer is too warm, food may spoil; if it is too cold, electricity is getting overused. Highly accurate: temperature range: -4°F to 140°F/-20°C to 60°C.
Cleaning: hand wash only. Large display: oversized 2” lcd display shows the min/max temperatures, current temperature, and battery level for at-a-glance viewing. Health and safety: monitor temperatures to ensure proper storage temperatures for food are held.
Functional design: thermometer has a removeable suction cup or a clip to find the most convenient place in your appliance for placement. Do not immerse in water or put in dishwasher. Battery included: Operates on one CR2032 battery included. Safe zones are conveniently printed on the thermometer for easy reference.
2. Taylor Precision Products #ad
Taylor Precision Products Large Display Digital Kitchen Refrigerator/Freezer Kitchen Thermometer with Clip #adTaylor Precision Products #ad
- Battery included: operates on 1 Cr2025 battery, included. Convenient design: attach to any surface with the built-in stand, clip, or magnets. Keep your food safe: ensure the temperatures in your fridge or freezer are within food safety zones.
Highly accurate: this thermometer is programmed to measure temperatures from -4°f – 140°f and can easily switch between °F and °C on the back of the thermometer. Easy to read lcd screen: for quick, at-a-glance measurements for your fridge or freezer, nothing is easier than the 08” lcd readout.
3. Taylor #ad
Taylor 1443 Pro Series Refrigerator/Freezer Digital Thermometer #adTaylor #ad
- Monitor the internal temperature of refrigerator and freezer attach with clip, magnet or use stand. Temperature range -4 to 140°F 20 to 60°C. Bold 0 . 2% temperature accuracy. 8” digits are easy to read. Refrigerator / Freezer Digital Thermometer.
4. Taylor #ad
Taylor 1445 Taylor 1445 Pro Series Digital Fridge-Freezer Thermometer with Safety Zone #adTaylor #ad
- Accuracy: 2 percent. Battery: 1 x Cr2032. Alarm: happy/sad face "safe zone" temperature indicators. Display type: digital. Memory capacity: min/max.
5. Taylor Precision Products #ad
Taylor Precision Products Digital Recording Thermometer with Dual Glycol-Tolerant Probes -40- to 221-Degrees Fahrenheit, -40- to 105-Degrees Celsius, 26-Inch Probes #adTaylor Precision Products #ad
- This fahrenheit/celsius switchable thermometer has a temperature range of -40- to 221-degrees Fahrenheit/-40- to 105-degrees Celsius, and an accuracy of +/-1.
8-degrees fahrenheit at 20- to 212-degrees Fahrenheit or +/-3. 6- degrees Fahrenheit at all other temperatures. The unit's lcd readout displays temperatures for each probe simultaneously and has a 01-degree Fahrenheit/Celsius resolution.
The unit has a 96-hour memory to record up to 60 alarms per probe, and can be password protected for added security. Both 26-inch probes are glycol-tolerant for use with refrigeration systems. Requires two 2 AAA batteries included.
6. Taylor Precision Products #ad
Taylor Precision Products Large Dial Kitchen Refrigerator/Freezer Kitchen Thermometer with Suction Cups #adTaylor Precision Products #ad
- Easy to read: temperature range indicators provide at-a-glance readings for freezer zone, refrigeration zone, and danger zone conditions. The lens is magnified for easy viewing. Quality design: a shatterproof clear plastic lens encases the thermometer and aids in accurate readings.
The thermometer fluid is non-toxic and safe in the event of breakage. Compact and accurate: to ensure food safety, this compact fridge/freezer thermometer is compact to fit in your appliances to provide crucial temperature readings.
Air bubbles in the liquid can occur during shipping and can be removed by tapping the product with the bulb end down to reattach the fluid.
Lifetime : this thermometer is backed with a lifetime so you can make your purchase with confidence. Use the suction cups or clips to fit anywhere. Nsf: the thermometer is nsf national Sanitation Foundation certified so it complies with all required standards for the quality, durability and cleanability of consumer products.
7. Taylor #ad
Taylor 5925N Refrigerator/Freezer Analog Tube Thermometer with Magnifier #adTaylor #ad
- Max temperature DegreeC: 26. Max temperature DegreeF: 80 Dial size inchShort: 3. 5. Description: refrigerator / Freezer Analog Tube Thermometer with Magnifier. Min temperature DegreeF: -20 .
8. Taylor Precision Products #ad
Taylor Precision Products Digital Kitchen Refrigerator/Freezer Kitchen Thermometer with Time Monitor #adTaylor Precision Products #ad
- Preset warning alarm: if temperature goes outside the "safe" zone, a timer will activate and display the amount of time out of the zone -- timer counts up to 24 hours. One year limited warranty: This thermometer is backed with a 1-year warranty so you can make your purchase with confidence.
Use and care: for best results, hand wash the thermometer; do not put the thermometer in the dishwasher. Versatile design: thermometer has a magnet, clip, suction cup, or can stand for multiple location placement options. Batteries included: One CR2025 mercury free lithium battery included.
9. Taylor Precision Products #ad
Grey, Standard, Taylor Precision Products Digital Thermometer #adTaylor Precision Products #ad
- On hand ease: a black nylon lanyard and pocket clip keep the thermometer close at all times. Highly accurate: measure foods with accuracy from -40F to 450F -40C to 232C. Lcd display: the large 1. Hold function: lock in temperature with the hold feature to read the temperature even after the thermometer has been removed from the food.
Waterproof: designed for use in busy kitchens, don’t worry about getting water on this thermometer. 25” display provides an at-a-glance reading from almost any angle.