As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Glentronics, Inc. #ad
Inc. BWD-HWA 00895001498 Basement Watchdog High Water Alarm, Multi, Glentronics #adGlentronics, Inc. #ad
- Detects leaks before they cause costly water damage. 5-year. Use to detect leaks before costly water damage is caused. Please note: it requires a 9-volt alkaline battery to operate but NOT included in this package Battery NOT included.
Battery-saver feature only uses energy when the alarm is sounding for a long battery life. Loud 110 db alarm can be heard throughout the house.
Sensor wire extends 6’ and can be lengthened for hard to reach areas. Up to 5 years of protection on one 9V alkaline battery*. Alarm sounds for up to 3 days.
Depends on shelf life of the battery not included. Detects as little as 1/32 -Inch of water to offer an effective early warning system. Detects moisture before mold can grow. Detects as little as 1/32” of water. Inexpensive safeguard where water or moisture may collect. No installation needed, simply place on the floor near potential water source.
|Brand||Glentronics, Inc. #ad|
|Manufacturer||Glentronics, Inc. #ad|
|Warranty||5 Year Warranty|
2. Prevalert #ad
Basement Water Alarm. Prevalert Water Leak Detector FULL Lifetime 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! 9v Battery Included 3yr Life Prevent Costly Water Damage to Kitchen Bathroom & Basement. Similar to Basement Watchdog & BONUS Low Battery Alarm! #adPrevalert #ad
- Detects water at less than 1/32 inch depth. Low battery chirp alert - when the battery is low the unit will sound to let you know to replace it. Great value! buy this inexpensive insurance device today and aVOID COSTLY REPAIRS Also great for sumps and bilges.
9 volt alkaline battery included - no need to buy a new battery for this unit for up to 3 years. Water only needs to be touching both sensors to alarm. 100 hours of continuous sound at over 100dB loud to alert you of a water leak.
3. La Crosse Technology #ad
La Crosse Alerts Mobile 926-25104-WGB Wireless Monitor System Set with Water Leak Probe #adLa Crosse Technology #ad
- Range. Requires two AAA alkaline battery not included. Detectors moisture from any water leak, measures ambient air temperature and humidity. Receive e-mail and text alerts for temperature and humidity, connection loss and low battery.
Transmits to gateway in 200 ft. Text and e-mail alerts first 3 months freE; 1 year subscription available after for $11. 88 yearly $099 per month. Internet and network router required not included.
|Brand||La Crosse Technology #ad|
|Manufacturer||La Crosse Technology #ad|
|Warranty||1 limited parts & labor warranty.|
4. Zircon #ad
Zircon Leak Alert Electronic Water Detectors Bonus Pack, 2-Pack, Batteries Not Included #adZircon #ad
- Loud 85db alarm sounds for up to 72 hours with direct water contact. Specially designed unit floats in flood circumstances.
9-volt batteries Not Included. Fully automatic operation, no wiring required. Low battery warning for optimum performance. Includes 2 leak alert units and detailed instructions.
|Model||Leak Alert NB-2Pk|
5. TECHKO #ad
Techko S187D Safe Pool Alarm #adTECHKO #ad
- High output 110-120 db, 6-tone alarm. Always on" Alarm Protection. Meets ul standards for Child Pool Safety Law. Water and weather resistant. Includes extra set of sensors and bypass reset button for use on both sliding glass doors and screen doors.
6. Wasserstein #ad
No Expensive Hub Required, Wasserstein Smart Water, Simple Plug & Play 2-Pack, Temperature & Humidity Sensor, Audio Alarm and App Notification Alerts #adWasserstein #ad
- Smart alarm - during freezing weather, one of the leading causes of water damage is a burst or leaking pipe due to an ice blockage. For a total peace of mind, refrigerator, place the smart sensor near your washing machine, water heater or basement. Thoughtful design – it is compact in size and fits easily between the smallest gaps.
It protects your home against water damage by sounding a 100dB loud alarm and alerting you remotely through the Wstein App. Function - our smart water, temperature & humidity sensor detects water flooding and measures humidity and temperature.
From the app you will receive instant push notifications on water leakages and deviations in temperature and humidity from a set range. Designed to connect to your existing Wi-Fi network, simply download the Wstein App on iOS or Android and link it to the smart sensor.
The smart sensor sends you instantaneous updates on humidity and temperature depending on your set of thresholds. Plug & play with intuitive app – our smart water, temperature & humidity sensor requires no hub or subscription service. Easy to use - use the screw and wall anchor to mount the base cover onto the wall and connect to a power source. Alternatively, to avoid mounting, the sensor can also be battery-powered and be placed under a water tank or sink.
7. DeLonghi #ad
De'Longhi 70-pint Dehumidifier with Patented Pump #adDeLonghi #ad
- Empty water 3 ways: continuously through pump and 16 ft. Visible water level. 6-liter tank control system with alarm. 70 pints per day dehumidifier with worry-free pump function uses standard 115V electrical outlet.
Electronic climate control with LCD display. Hose, passively through 3 ft hose or manually empty tank.
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty.|
8. Liberty Pumps #ad
Liberty Pumps SJ10A #adLiberty Pumps #ad
- At an inlet water source pressure of 60 PSI and a head length of 4-Foot this model pumps 19. Built-in screen with removable-Foot valve.
Upc approved iapmo ps 119-2005. 8 gpm. 3/4-inch npt water inlet connection accepts pex, copper or CTS CPVC 3/4-Inch line. Accepts 20psi up to 100PSI inlet supply pressure.
|Brand||Liberty Pumps #ad|
|Manufacturer||Liberty Pumps #ad|
|Warranty||Liberty Pumps, Inc. warrants that pumps and other products of its manufacture are free from all factory defects in material and workmanship for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase.|
9. Leviton #ad
Wallplate Included, 20 Amp, White, Leviton GFTA2-W SmartlockPro Self-Test Slim GFCI with Audible Trip Alert #adLeviton #ad
- For an added layer of protection, the GFCI regularly conducts an automatic internal test to confirm that it can respond to a ground fault.
Provides continuous ground fault protection - detects and trips on actual ground fault even when self-test is being conducted. Audible alarm sounds when the gfci trips, providing an alert that power has been disconnected from loads plugged into or fed from the GFCI.
Status indicator light shows power and protection status as well as indication of line/load reversal. Patented lockout action prevents reset if GFCI is damaged and cannot respond to a ground fault.