As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Dyna-Gro #ad
Dyna-Gro NEM-008 Neem Oil, 8 Ounces #adDyna-Gro #ad
- Available in a variety of sizes. Size: 8 oz. Cold pressed from the seeds of the neem tree. Natural shine on leaves without clogging the stomata. Used on any plant to produce clean and shiny leaves.
2. Southern Ag #ad
Southern Ag 08722 Triple Action Neem Oil Fungicide Insecticide Miticide #adSouthern Ag #ad
- For use on all fruits, nuts, herbs, vegetables, & ornamentals. Kills eggs, larvae & adult insects. Controls aphids, scale, spider mites, whiteflies & beetles. Prevents & controls black spot on roses & powdery mildew. Contains: 70% clarified Hydrophobic Extract of Neem Oil.
|Brand||Southern Ag #ad|
|Manufacturer||Southern Ag #ad|
3. Monterey #ad
32 oz, Miticide, Monterey LG 6148 Neem Oil Ready-To-Use Insecticide, Fungicide #adMonterey #ad
- Kills several fungal diseases - monterey fungus and insect killer controls Black Spot, Powdery Mildew, Rust, Needle Rust, and other fungal diseases. It can also be used in and around the house.
Ready to use - this csi alternative is conveniently ready to use when it arrives. Variety of uses - this pest control can be used on Roses, Houseplants, Ornamental Trees and Shrubs, Fruit & Nut Trees and Vegetables.
Organic gardening - the active ingredient in our bug killer spray is a Neem Oil. Approved for organic gardening, our product is safe for use around people and pets. Controls many insects & mites - The insect treatment spray also controls Spider Mites, Aphids, Whiteflies, and other insect pests. The spray nozzle makes this product easy to deploy.
|Manufacturer||Arett Sales - LG #ad|
4. Garden Safe #ad
1 Count, Garden Safe 510992 Fungicide3 Concentrate HG-10411X 20 fl oz, 20 oz #adGarden Safe #ad
- For organic gardening: can be used up to day of harvest – OMRI Organic Materials Review Institute Listed. For use on: roses, ornamental trees and shrubs, flowers, houseplants, fruits and vegetables.
May be used as a dormant spray: Controls overwintering eggs of listed insect types. Insecticide/fungicide/miticide: Three garden products in one! Concentrated spray: Mix with water and apply at the rates listed on the product label.
|Brand||Garden Safe #ad|
|Manufacturer||Garden Safe #ad|
5. Monterey #ad
Monterey LG6140 70% Neem Oil 16 Ounce, Clear #adMonterey #ad
- Lasts up to 4 weeks and breaks down into an organic fertilizer. Covers up to 1, 000 sq. National organic Program NOP compliant.
Ft. Protects ornamentals, turf and non-commercial greenhouses against slugs, berries, sow bugs, snails, earwigs, vegetables, fruit trees, pill bugs and cutworms.05 - 1 lb.
6. Monterey #ad
Insecticide & Pesticide with Spinosad, 16 oz, Monterey LG6130 Garden Insect Spray #adMonterey #ad
- Controls many insects - the insect treatment Spray controls caterpillars, gypsy moth, trips, fire ants, leafminers, codling moth, tent caterpillars, borers, and more. Ready to spray - this csi alternative arrives in a container with an attached hose-end sprayer.
Organic gardening - the active ingredient in our bug Killer spray is a natural bacteria called spinosad, which is the newest agricultural chemistry to be introduced.
Approved for organic gardening, our product is safe for use around people and pets. Simply connect a garden hose to the sprayer and begin application. Variety of uses - this pest control can be used on outdoor ornamentals, vegetables, lawns, and also broadleaf weeds. Fast acting and odorless - monterey insect Killer is a bacterial product produced by fermentation which rapidly treats plants and does not produce odors.
7. Monterey #ad
32 oz, Monterey LG 6299 Horticultural Oil Concentrate Insecticide/Pesticide Treatment for Control of Insects #adMonterey #ad
- Omri, the organic materials Review Institute, determines whether or not a product Qualifies as organic under the usda's national organic program. Application during each season will increase the effectiveness of the product's insect control.
Organic gardening - our insecticide is omri listed and approved for organic gardening. It should be applied using a pump up or trigger sprayer. Dormant & growing season spray - this product is designed for safe use during both the dormant and growing season.
Use enough spray solution to completely penetrate the leaf canopy and cover both top and bottom of all leaves until wet without runoff. Insect killer - this pest control is great for use on aphids, spider mites, leaf miners, scales, mealybugs and many more.
Foliage protector - our insecticide is designed for use on a variety of trees & plants including corn, figs, pecans, Apples, Potatoes, almonds, blackberries, Peaches, citrus, avocados, pineapple and more. However, leafhoppers, whiteflies, trips, it does control eggs of all insects. Easy to use - this product mixes readily with water. It gives poor control for caterpillars & worms.
8. Bonide #ad
Bonide 214 617407730609 Season Horticultural Spray Oil, 32 fl. OZ, Brown/A #adBonide #ad
- Model number: 214. Item package dimension: 7. 11" l x 14. 22" w x 29. 97" h. Country of Origin: United States. Item package Weight: 2. 1 lb.
|Manufacturer||BONIDE PRODUCTS #ad|
9. Wondercide #ad
4 oz, Dental & Digestive Support for Dogs & Cats, Plant-Based Dog & Cat Digestion Aid, Neem Bark Powder, Wondercide #adWondercide #ad
- Wondercide’s neem Bark Powder provides digestive and immune support for your pet. Neem bark powder aids gut health for your pets. Gluten-free. Supports healthy digestion, detoxification, and enhances wellness.
No artificial colors, soy or dairy. Made in the USA! Natural and organic. Safe for dogs and cats of all ages, including puppies, yeast, wheat, kittens, preservatives, and seniors. Made in the USA! .