As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Lustro Italiano #ad
Lustro Italiano Etch Remover #adLustro Italiano #ad
- Not for use on granite. Removes etch and water marks on marble, limestone, alabaster, travertine, onyx.
|Brand||Lustro Italiano #ad|
|Manufacturer||Tenax USA #ad|
2. Stone Pro #ad
8 oz., Etch Removing Compound, Stone Pro Natural Touch #adStone Pro #ad
- Removes etching, dullness and rings marks from any marble or travertine surface Restores shine and repairs damage to counters, floors and showers Etches are a chemical burn to the stones surface; this product chemically repolishes the damaged surface areas Severely damaged areas may require professional restoration Removes light scratches Easy and safe to Use.
|Brand||Stone Pro #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stone Pro #ad|
3. MB Stone Care #ad
Marble Polishing Powder, MB-11 8oz Marble Polish, BUNDLE, 16x16 Microfiber Cloth, 2 Items #adMB Stone Care #ad
- Easy to implement without the need of any power tool. For marble, travertine, and any other calcite-based stone. Bundle 2 items - mb11 oz - 16x16 Microfiber Cloth.
16x16 microfiber cloth - Essential cleaning cloth for polishing process. Mb-11 - marble polishing Powder and Etch Remover for Marble.
4. Stardrops #ad
The Miracle All Purpose Cleaning Paste, Stardrops, The Pink Stuff #adStardrops #ad
- The pink stuff cleaning paste established In 1938 Is A Versatile Cleaner For Use Both Inside And Out. Natural Ingredients - Vegan. All around cleaning Capabilities To Tackle The Toughest Jobs.
5. Majestic Stone Care Products #ad
Etch Remover Marble Polishing Compound 8 oz. #adMajestic Stone Care Products #ad
- Removes minor etching/scratches, moderate mineral deposits, water marks, and dull spots from polished marble NOTE: NOT FOR USE ON GRANITE!!.
Liquid formula eliminates irritating dust unlike other polishing products. Maintains a beautiful and natural look for your natural marble, travertine, limestone and onyx surfaces. Made in America.
6. Bioclean #ad
Bioclean Hard Water Stain Remover.27 Lb #adBioclean #ad
- Professional hard water stain remover: Get the powerful industrial and commercial strength that takes stains, spots, and rust out! Remove years of unwanted hard minerals.
|Model||BIO CLEAN - WSR20 - 1/PACK|
7. Black Diamond Stoneworks #ad
Marble, Honed or Tumbled Surfaces. Concentrated Ph. Neutral.1 Gallon, Polished Concrete, Slate, Black Diamond Stoneworks Limestone and Travertine Floor Cleaner: Natural Stone #adBlack Diamond Stoneworks #ad
- Only 4 oz per gallon of water-designed, tested and used by stone care professionals. Regular use will enhance your stone's natural beauty, making colors more vivid. Ph neutral, biodegradable will clean and protect your stone surfaces.
Fresh scent. Honed, tumbled and all porous surfaces. Naturally derived ingredients- safe for use around pets, children and the environment. Works great on polished concrete.
8. Black Diamond Stoneworks #ad
Ready to Use! 1-Quart, Black Diamond Stoneworks GRANITE PLUS! 2 in 1 Cleaner & Sealer for Granite, Travertine, Marble, Limestone #adBlack Diamond Stoneworks #ad
- Designed, used and Endorsed by Stone Care Professionals. Helps protect your counter top against oil, food, coffee, wine, peanut butter and kids. This is not a stand-alone Granite sealer.
Use it every day when you clean on your counter tops, showers and floors. Streak free clean- safe for food contact pH neutral No-rinse hypoallergenic formula. Made in the u. S. A. Built in sealer makes surfaces easier to clean and protects them against staining.
9. TriNova #ad
18 OZ, Tile, Marble, TriNova Granite Sealer & Protector, Easy Maintenance for Clean Countertop Surface, or Spots, No Streaks, Best Stone Polish, Haze, Stains, Protectant & Care Product #adTriNova #ad
- Advanced-action stain protection – this spray uses a powerful blend of polymers to penetrate the stone’s naturally porous surface to block out stains from seeping in and becoming permanent. By doing this, trinova’s granite Sealer also provides a protective layer on top of the granite to prevent water spotting and to keep other residue from sticking.
Enhancing formula for gloss & shine – trinova’s granite sealer & protectant is essential when the time comes to treat all types of stone and to enhance surfaces for a polished and natural look. If the granite absorbs the water, you need to reseal. If not, your granite is protected.
Whether you’re looking for a sealing product for the first time or a resealer for long-lasting protection, this product can give your granite surfaces the before and after results you want to see. It also works miracles on grout to guard against stains that develop between your shower or bath tiles that can be the most difficult to remove with your hands and a sponge, no matter how hard you scrub.
However, we still recommend using the Granite Sealer at least once a month to prevent stains from happening in the future. Do the water test - the best test to see if your granite needs to be sealed is to put drops of water in certain sections of your granite and wait 30 minutes. Great for Quartz, and Soapstone. Professional quality stone care – trinova’s granite sealer & protectant offers a premium sealant and caring solution for your premium stone surfaces, Marble, Granite, Quartzite, including marble.