As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. The Clayton Farm #ad
30 Seeds Per Package, 1 Package of Apple Mint Mentha Suaveolens #adThe Clayton Farm #ad
- Please consider and respect our no return policy before you place the order. Custom-made item, no return. For plant orders - starter plant 4-12" tall, sizes varied pending on photoperiodism of the order/ship time.
For plant orders - "starter" plants contain root, shipped in recycle packaging with organic material.
For seed orders - freshly harvested; may be Hand-Counted; Proud Bee Hosts, Cross Pollination "Can" Occur. If you wonder why the price is up, ask Amazon. For seeds orders - some seeds are very very tiny; Some may shipped in swollen calyx after flower dropped. Might be trimmed to fix in the shipping box.
2. Gaea's Blessing #ad
Non-GMO Seeds with Easy to Follow Planting Instructions, Gaea's Blessing Seeds, 90% Germination Rate, Spearmint, Mint Seeds #adGaea's Blessing #ad
- Mentha spicata - non-GMO, Open Pollinated, Heirloom. Easy to grow once established, to protecting the biodiversity of our planet, and above all, to doing our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, this is a a fast spreading plant so planting in containers is recommended! 90% germination rate for the current lot! Gaea’s blessing is based in illinois, USA.
As adopters of the safe Seed Pledge, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified. Delightful in everything from sauces, drinks, meat dishes, candies and more!. We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, to ensuring our customers' satisfaction.
3. Harley Seeds #ad
100+ Mint Julep Herb Seeds Heirloom Non-GMO Fragrant Rare! from USA #adHarley Seeds #ad
- If the soil is colder than 70F, the seeds will rot and die. Please keep the container covered with a plastic bag on the top of the fridge where the room temperature is higher, therefore the soil temperature is good for germination.
Keep moist, not letting the seeds dry out between watering. It is vital to follow the planting instructions! The seeds are fresh and tested before sale.
Please note that the soil temperature should be at least 70F for proper germination. Mint julep herb seeds, fragrant, heirloom, non-gmo, rare. Do not cover the seeds with soil! f you over water, the seeds will rot and die. Hope that helps. Do not cover the seeds with soil! .
4. Harley Seeds #ad
100+ Strawberry Mint Herb Seeds Non-GMO Fragrant Rare! US Grown! #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Do not cover the seeds with soil! Also, will significantly delay or inhibit germination. Mint seeds are very small!!! i send twice more seeds in case some crushed in transit. When the plants reach about 2" tall, transplant them into pots. Do not cover the seeds with soil! mint seeds are very small! keep moist, well above 90f, even just at night, the soil should be kept consistently warm at 70-85f.
If transplanting outdoors, make sure to harden off seedlings by exposing them to only filtered sunlight for up to 1-2 weeks. Please keep the container covered with a plastic bag on the top of the fridge where the room temperature is higher, you can remove the cover for 2-3 hours so they adapt to the sun light, therefore the soil temperature is perfect for germination.
Excess water can also bury seeds deep in the soil where they will not be able break the surface.
At this time, you may place the container closer to the sun light. But keep them covered at night until they get stronger. Cool soils, not letting the seeds dry out between watering. Water when the soil surface just begins to dry. Over watering can cause fungal growth which leads to seed rot. Additionally, overly warm soils, below about 60-65F, can inhibit germination and provide ideal conditions for seed rot. Once the seedlings are about one inch tall, temperature and air humidity level.
5. Hometown Seeds #ad
Lemon Mint Herb Seeds, 0.5 Grams, Non-GMO #adHometown Seeds #ad
- Both leaves and flowers are used in Potpourris. Used to flavor teas and other drinks as well as candies and confections. If it doesn't say ship and sold by hometown seeds we can't guarantee quality, check us out at hometownseeds.
Com ***. 1 package = 05 g of seeds, approximately 450 Lemon Mint Herb Seeds. The leaves have a mild but distinct combination of lemon and mint.
6. Sereniseed #ad
Open Pollinated – Grow Guide, Sereniseed Certified Organic Peppermint Seeds 200 – 100% Non GMO #adSereniseed #ad
- We pledge to not knowingly buy or sell genetically engineered seeds, and none come from China. 100% non-gmo & open pollinated.
Germination guaranteed. Usda certified Organic by Oregon Tilth. 200 peppermint mentha piperita seeds packed fresh for the current and following year. The germination rate and purity of all our seeds are tested before packing.
We store our bulk seed in a temperature and humidity controlled walk-in cooler to give you the best germination rates. Easy herb grow guide included, with tips printed on the back of the packet. If you have any issues, we will make it right.
7. Seed Needs #ad
Spearmint, Peppermint, Seed Needs, Lemon Mint and Pennyroyal Mint, Mint Seed Packet Collection 4 Individual Varieties of Mint Seeds for Planting Non-GMO & Untreated #adSeed Needs #ad
- They are also sought after for many additional uses as well. Mint seeds are extremely small. Quality mint seeds packaged by seed needs. Intended for the current and the following growing season. Packets are 3.
25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
All mint seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
The plants can grow wild if not kept in check, so it's always best to grow in pots and containers. This assortment of mint seeds is comprised of 4 individual seed packets, Peppermint Seeds, including Spearmint seeds, Lemon Mint Seeds and Pennyroyal Mint Seeds. Mint herbs such as spearmint and peppermint are beneficial to warding off mosquitos, due to their heavy and strong scents.
8. GMBTHO #ad
300+ Mint Seeds for Planting Heirloom Non-GMO Herb Variety for Culinary and Tea Drink #adGMBTHO #ad
- Germination: 1. Cultivating difficulty Degree: Very Easy，Easy to plant and grow fastly. Soak the seeds in warm water at 100°f for 5 hours, it cools naturally.
Mint is packed with flavor. Wait for the seeds to grow small teeth and then plant them. It's both sweet, cooling, and refreshing. Germination time: 15-25 days.
After soaking, the water does not need to be kept at a constant temperature, then place the seeds on nursery paper or regular paper towels with a piece of paper on top to keep them moist and not overly wet. Mint seeds are very smal, Does not affect germination. 3. They are used fresh or dried in tea and lemonade. 2.