As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Silver Sixpence #ad
Something Borrowed, Authentic Sixpence Coin and Card for The Bride's Shoe | Something Old, Something New, Something Blue, and a Sixpence for Her Shoe #adSilver Sixpence #ad
- All of our coins feature the profile of Queen Elizabeth II on the reverse side. Each coin arrives in a beautiful card with matching envelope, card is printed on high quality linen card stock.
Your coin will be a random date between 1954-1967. Back of card has blank space for a personal written message to the bride. All coins are in excellent condition and have been cleaned and polished. These are genuine Sixpence coins from England.
2. Lillian Rose #ad
Lillian Rose BX300 BR Blue Something Bride Box, Measures 9" x 6.25" x 2.75" #adLillian Rose #ad
- Includes a blue flowered hankie, Blue Butterfly pin, a something Blue garter in white with a Blue flower accent and a 6 pence. Box measures 9" x 6. 25" x 2. 75". Measures 9" x 6. Hand wash cold water. 25" x 2. Great gift for the bride-to-be. 75".
|Brand||Lillian Rose #ad|
|Manufacturer||Lillian Rose #ad|
|Part Number||BX300 BR|
3. Ganz #ad
An Angel For The Bride Something Blue and Silver Tone 1 x 1 Zinc Metal Bouquet Charm #adGanz #ad
- Charm measures approximately 1 x 1 inches; Perfect for attaching to the bride's bouquet on your big day. Ships in protective packaging ready for easy bridal shower or bachelorette gifting. When you walk down the aisle on your wedding day, attach this angel to your bouquet".
Charm is made of zinc metal with silver tone and blue finish. An angel for the bride bouquet Charm is an angel with lobster claw clasp for easy attachment and removal. Sentiment card reads: "something borrowed something blue, a little angel to watch over you.
4. Fityle #ad
Fityle Something Old New Borrowed Blue Note Pad Mini Planner Boxes Wedding Supplier #adFityle #ad
- Color: white, Blue. A sweet way for bride to present her something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue. Four nesting origami style boxes with note pads, novelty and special. Material: Paper. 100% brand new and high quality.
5. Silver Sixpence #ad
Silver Sixpence 100 Year Old Authentic #adSilver Sixpence #ad
- These old sixpences were minted in sterling silver. Back of card also has a blank space for a personal written message to the bride. Something old for the wedding that can be passed down for good luck to future family brides.
Comes in an envelope with the pictured card that has the history of this four hundred year old wedding tradition printed on the back of the card. No english sixpence coins were issued in sterling silver after 1919. An authentic sixpence coin that was minted in England prior to 1920 .
6. Silver Sixpence #ad
Lucky Sixpence Coin on a Sterling Silver Anklet for The Bride #adSilver Sixpence #ad
- Durable sterling Silver Lobster Clasp. Date of coin will be from 1953-1967, coin features profile of Queen Elizabeth. Authentic sixpence Coin on a Sterling Silver Anklet.
Perfect gift for the Bride or Bridesmaid, great for a beach wedding. 9 inch sterling silver anklet will accommodate most sizes.
7. LOVIVER #ad
LOVIVER Something Old New Borrowed Blue Note Pad, Wedding Gift Mini Planner Boxes for Bridal Souvenir Party Favors #adLOVIVER #ad
- Color: white, Blue. Four nesting origami style boxes with note pads, novelty and special. A sweet way for bride to present her something old, something borrowed, something new, and something blue.100% brand new and high quality. Material: Paper.