As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. JaAeIn #ad
BITTER MELON TEA Tea Assists with Digestive Issues, Can Help Regulate Blood Sugar and Helps Support Healthy Glucose Levels 50 Tea Bags #adJaAeIn #ad
- Product of korea: high quality bitter Melon Tea Low-Temperature Aged with individual package 1. 2 grams x 50 Tea Bags. Vitamin c: with high levels of ascorbic acid, bitter melon tea can be very helpful for stimulating the immune system.
Gohyah tea: momordica charantin, calcium, e, b vitamins and Folic Acid; Source of Potassium, poly Peptide P Rich in vitamin C, K, magnesium, copper, A, Iron.
Bitter melon tea benefits – drinking bitter melon Tea is great for people with digestive issues, and helping to regulate blood sugar. Delicious flavor – bitter melon tea features an earthy, unique, and subtle flavor that makes it easy to drink, and you can enjoy it either Hot or Cold.
2. Buddha Teas #ad
Organic Bitter Melon Tea 18 Bleach-Free Tea Bags #adBuddha Teas #ad
- Buddha teas – crafted without additives, we believe in living harmoniously with nature, using only organic or wild-harvested ingredients, not using it for profit. Steeping instructions – steep bitter melon tea using fresh, boiling water for 2-5 minutes.
Organic – this organic unadulterated tea is made with no artificial flavors, preservatives, always caffeine-free, additives, or GMOs. Cover the cup while steeping, then remove the tea bag, and enjoy! Health benefits – bitter melon tea boasts many health benefits, including assisting those who deal with digestive issues, and helping to promote healthy blood sugar levels.
Packed in bleach-free tea bags, enjoy a cup of Bitter Melon Tea any time of day! Our boxes are from 100% recycled material, making our teas good for the earth and you! Delicious flavor – don’t be fooled by the name bitter melon Tea; this tea features an earthy, unique, and subtle flavor that makes it easy to drink, and is delicious hot or iced.
|Brand||Buddha Teas #ad|
|Manufacturer||Buddha Teas #ad|
3. Unknown #ad
Gohyah Tea Bitter Melon 50 Tea Bags by K & M Trading #adUnknown #ad
- Can possibly benefit diabetes. Can possibly help with a cough. Ampalaya bitter melon tea. Can possibly help with pH balance. Can possibly Lower blood sugar. Fresh bitter gourd. No flavor added.
|Manufacturer||K & M Trading #ad|
4. First World #ad
100% Natural Dehydrated Sliced Bitter Melon Herbal Tea 3.5 oz #adFirst World #ad
- 100% dried slices of Bitter Melon. 3. 5 oz tea makes approx. Multiple health benefits to the health. 3. 5 oz / 100g. 49 cups of 8 oz of Water. Put slices into a cup of boiling water. Leave to infuse 3-5 minutes.
5. K-Mystery #ad
Bitter Gourd, Made in Korea 100%, Organic Dried Bitter Melon, 유기농 건여주 200g 7.1oz for Bitter Melon Tea #adK-Mystery #ad
- If you are not satisfied with our product 100%, we'll buy them back from you, no question asked ! No chemical fertilizer, No additives, no artificial flavors, Natural Korean 100%.
Take it as either hot or cold tea. You can control the concentration for your needs. This organic dried bitter melon is produced and packed in South Korea Organic Food Certificate Number: 70-1-96.
Bitter melon is natural gift to control blood sugar and It has lots of Vitamin C. Stir fry 10g035oz ~ 20g07oz of this dried bitter melon at low heat, and boil 2 liter of water 053gal with the bitter melon about 10 minutes at also low heat. It helps loose weight, helps vision and better skin etc.
6. Special Tea #ad
Special-Tea Exotic Ampalaya Bitter Melon 30 Bags #adSpecial Tea #ad
- One box of 30 2g 60g Tea Bags. All natural Ingredients. Healthy tea - No Preservatives. Product of the Philippines. Caffine Free.
7. Lucky Eight #ad
2.8oz, Gohyah Tea Bitter Gourd Tea #adLucky Eight #ad
- 40 servings per bag. Bitter Gourd loose tea. Resealable zipped bag. Product of Vietnam. Bitter Melon tea.