As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. New England Cheesemaking Supply Co. #ad
New England Cheesemaking Supply Calcium Chloride 2 Ounce #adNew England Cheesemaking Supply Co. #ad
- Ideal for use with pasteurized milk or goat's milk. Makes a firmer-setting curd when making hard cheese. Concentration: 30-32%. Volume: 2oz.
2. Home Brew Ohio #ad
1 lb., Home Brew Ohio Calcium Chloride #adHome Brew Ohio #ad
- Cheese making firming agent. 1 pound package. Homebrewing water treatment. Adds water hardness to beer. Lowers pH.
|Brand||Home Brew Ohio #ad|
|Manufacturer||LD Carlson #ad|
3. New England Cheesemaking Supply #ad
Calcium Chloride 1 ounce #adNew England Cheesemaking Supply #ad
- It will keep the curds from stretching. Do not use calcium chloride when making Mozzarella. Calcium chloride will help with store bought milk and goats milk to give a firmer setting curd for easier cutting in the making of hard cheeses.
One ounce contains enough Calcium Chloride for 24 gallons of milk.
4. Calcium Chloride #ad
Calcium Chloride FOR CHEESE MAKING 100L, CaCl2, Cheese Kit, Cheese making, Cheese Culture, Lipase, To Use Along With Rennet #adCalcium Chloride #ad
- It will keep the curds from stretching. Store in a cool, dark place. Ingredients:calcium Chloride CaCl2 E509. Will last indefinitely if stored properly. Pack of 10g - use 1g for 10L of Milk.