As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Skoy #ad
8-Pack, Skoy Cloth Reusable Swedish Dishcloth, for Kitchen and Household Use, Assorted Colors w/Flower Design, Plastic-Free Packaging, Environmentally Friendly, Dishwasher Safe #adSkoy #ad
- The skoy cloth when properly composted because it is made from a natural cotton and wood-based cellulose pulp. The skoy cloth is made using cellulose 70% and cotton 30% and is a chlorine-free, unbleached, and non-GMO product. Use this swedish dishcloth to clean your kitchen, and other surfaces in the house or office.
After an independent composting test, Skoy Cloth broke down completely within 5 weeks. Sustainable choice: using a skoy cloth is equivalent to using 15 rolls of paper towels in an average home.
With the high cost of paper towels, as much as $2 per roll, the Skoy Cloth is the obvious choice for your wallet and the environment. Multi-purpose cloth: the skoy cloth is an innovative cloth that can be used to replace your paper towels, bathroom, rags, sponges, dishcloths and more.
This is an authentic swedish dishcloth – from a brand that you can trust! it is imported from Germany! Fun Fact – A German Company bought the original Swedish company 20 years ago – thus Swedish Dishcloths are now primarily made in Germany! Long lasting and durable: the skoy cloth is long-lasting because of the wash-ability feature.
2. Skoy #ad
Reusable Products for Kitchen & Household Use, Environmentally Friendly, Monochromatic Colors, Plastic-Free Packaging, Skoy Bundle – Skoy Swedish Dish Cloth 4-Pack and Skoy Scrub 2-Pack #adSkoy #ad
- Sustainable and environment-friendly: the skoy cloth is a chlorine-free, unbleached, and non-GMO product using water-based colors and inks. The skoy cloth is compostable and breaks down within 5 weeks and is durable due to the wash-ability factor. The skoy dish cloth is made using cellulose and cotton, while the Skoy Scrub is made from cotton and food-grade non-toxic hardener.
Microwave the skoy cloth regularly to get rid of bacteria and bad smell; can also be cleaned in a dishwasher. Easily cleaned and reusable: both the skoy cloth and skoy scrub can be cleaned for reuse.
Perfect product combination: the skoy cloth and scrub can replace paper towels, rags, traditional dishcloths, and scrubs in the kitchen. Skoy cloth and scrub are the obvious choice for your wallet and the environment.
Pocket friendly: this pack of reusable kitchen cloth and scrub is highly durable and reusable. Includes 1 pack of skoy Cloths 4 pieces and 1 pack of Skoy Scrubs 2 pieces. Long lasting and durable: the skoy swedish dishcloth and skoy Scrub are long-lasting because of the wash-ability feature. The skoy scrub can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher. Both our products will work for your kitchen, bathroom, sponges, and on most surfaces in the house or office.
3. Wettex #ad
Wettex The Original 10-Pack Swedish Superabsorbent Dishcloth #adWettex #ad
- For all surfaces. Replaces 15 paper rolls. Wettex multi cloth, made in sweden, supports pink Ribbon, limited edition, Wash in 200 degrees or boil to sterilize.
4. SUPERSCANDI #ad
SUPERSCANDI Swedish Dish Cloths Grey 10 Pack Reusable Compostable Kitchen Cloth Made in Sweden Cellulose Sponge Dish Cloths for Washing Dishes #adSUPERSCANDI #ad
- Our dishwashing cloths have the functionality of a cellulose sponge with the durability of up to 15 rolls of paper towels. Please be aware of cheap imitations. At superscandi, your satisfaction is our number one priority. Kind to the environment. Our swedish brand has a strong, striking package and unique, fresh scandi edge so is the perfect gift for interior lovers and those passionate about the environment.
We are confident that the quality of our dishcloths will withstand all your cleaning needs but if you are not happy, we offer a full money-back guarantee.
These look similar with a diamond structure but they are built differently with a soft mass inside that will start to crumble after a very short time. More versatile than a microfibre cleaning cloth, garden and office.
Super absorbent, absorbing 20 times more liquid than its weight! Fast-drying, pets, they are perfect for wiping surfaces, car, washing dishes and mopping up spills as well as using for the bathroom, no more smelly odor. Our cleaning cloths are made in germany from premium materials. No chemicals, 30% cotton, sustainable materials, no landfill.10 pack dish cloths 8 x 7”. Each hand towel will last at least 8 weeks and can be washed up to 200 times.
5. FEBU #ad
FEBU Swedish Dishcloths for Kitchen | 5 Pack Black Minimalist Reusable Swedish Dish Cloths | Cellulose Sponge Cloths | Non Scratch Reusable Paper Towels | No Odor, Biodegradable Kitchen Dish Rags #adFEBU #ad
- Febu dish towels will last up to one year of regular use and each cloth replaces up to 15 rolls of paper towels. Let them air dry and they will be good as new. Easy, but are tough enough when dry to scour. They home compost in 6-8 weeks and break down in 16 weeks in the landfill, chemical free, making them zero waste.
They are safe for marble, tubs, sinks, and showers. We standy by our product, but we will happily refund you if they are not for you or do not meet your cleaning needs. Our packaging is plastic-free, vegan, compostable or recyclable. They are non-scratch, and perfect for wiping down any surface, cleaning the bathroom, zero waste paper towel and cellulose dish sponge alternative.
Washable & reusable: goodbye single use! our european kitchen washcloths will clean up messes then can be washed up to 50x in the dishwasher or washing machine. Our wash rags become soft when wet, effective cleaning: our swedish Dish Towels 8” x 7” are the sustainable, washing dishes, odor resistant, and mopping up spills.1
100% biodegradable: our swedish cleaning towels are plant based, and made from a sustainable mix of 30% Cotton and 70% Cellulose wood pulp. Satisfaction guarantee: we want you to love our dish cloths. Absorbent & multipurpose: our dishcloths absorb up to 20x their weight ¾ cup of water, stainless steel, tile, dishes, and wood surfaces as well as scrubbing and drying mugs, cups, making them more effective for cleaning up spills.
6. Skoy #ad
Environmentally Friendly, 2-Pack, Assorted Colors and Designs, Reusable Scrub for Kitchen and Household Use, Skoy Scrub, Non-Scratching, Dishwasher Safe #adSkoy #ad
- Safe on most surfaces: the skoy dish scrub is safe for use on non-stick pans, glass, ceramic, and cooktops. Skoy scrub uses: kitchens * boats * porcelain * glass * sinks * stovetops * offices * stainless steel * cast iron * Camping * Countertops * Pans * Grout * Floors * Vegetables * Fridge * Pans * Garage * Auto * Windshields * Hard Water Deposits * Tiles * Marble * And More.
Sustainable product: the skoy scrub is made from remnant fibers from the toweling industry. The reusable scrub is not limited to the kitchen and works well on most surfaces.
Replace traditional scouring pads: replace the old green scouring pads or scrub sponges with these colorful and trendy Skoy Scrubs. If food particles are caught in the scrub, simply rub the scrub against itself. Easy to clean: the kitchen scrubber can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher.
The colorful and trendy Skoy Scrubs add fun as well as function to the kitchen. These fibers would have ended up in the landfill if we did not rescue them. Reusable and long-lasting dish scrub: a new concept in kitchen scouring pads, the Skoy Scrub is a reusable scrub made from cotton and a food grade non-toxic hardener that outlasts traditional scrubbers. Fun colors and designs: the skoy scrub comes in assorted colors & designs. These long-lasting and environmentally friendly scrubs will help you save money and control waste.
|Manufacturer||Skoy Enterprises, LLC #ad|
7. Wettex #ad
The Original Wettex Dishcloths 14 Pack, Assorted Colors #adWettex #ad
- Can be used on all surfaces 100-percent biodegradable Made in Sweden Wash in 200 °F degrees or boil to sterilize,.
|Warranty||90 days from purchase date.|
8. Swedish Wholesale #ad
10 Pack Reusable, Absorbent Hand Towels for Kitchen, Counters & Washing Dishes, Cellulose Sponge Cloth, Assorted, Eco Friendly Gifts, Swedish Wholesale Swedish Dish Cloths #adSwedish Wholesale #ad
- This swedish dishcloth can clean up messes time and time again - just throw in the wash after use and it'll be good as new. Super absorbent: perfect for wiping down any surface, our Swedish dishcloths for kitchen and bathroom cleaning pick up spills and splashes like magic.
Multipurpose: safe for marble, tile, stainless steel, mugs, and wood surfaces, these kitchen dishcloths also work for scrubbing or drying dishes, sinks, tubs, cups, and showers.
Value pack: get 10 washable dish rags, white, lime, purple, pink, watermelon red, yellow, grey, available in your choice of blue, or assorted colors. Assorted color packs may differ from what is shown based on availability. Reusable: step aside, paper towels. Effective clean: made from cellulose and cotton, each dish cloth becomes soft to the touch when wet, and gritty enough for scouring when dry.
9. Wettex #ad
The Original 4-pack Wettex Swedish Superabsorbent Dishcloth #adWettex #ad
- Wettex multi cloth, supports pink Ribbon, Made in Sweden, limited edition, Wash in 200 degrees or boil to sterilize. Replaces 15 paper rolls. For all surfaces.
10. It's Senah #ad
12Pack+1Loofah Dish Sponge 100% Natural Biodegradable Swedish Dishcloths for Kitchen | No-Discoloration, Super Absorbent Dish Sponge | Paper Towel, Dust Wipes Replacement, No-Odor #adIt's Senah #ad
- Sustainable, biodegradable and compositable– our swedish dishcloths are 100% biodegradable. A perfect option that can easily take care of daily spills and messes. When you feel it’s time to replace, you can throw these away into your compost pile. Dry it and use it again. Versatile cleaning solution – this soft dishcloth is great for washing fragile dishes, for cleaning any counter top or tight spot in your kitchen, bathroom or office.
They degrade back into the earth leaving no harmful by-product behind. Natural materials dry faster and prevent the growth of odor even after using for a long time.
Ideal size of the cloths makes for easy handling and wringing during use. Highly absorbent – no surface will be left wet. Just toss it into a washing machine or dishwasher to clean. Save yourself money and save the planet by switching to our Swedish dishcloths.
Made from natural cellulose from woods – our swedish dishcloths are made from a unique blend of all-natural wood pulp cellulose 70% and unbleached cotton fibers 30% making them more absorbent than traditional kitchen towels. These cloths can absorb water up to 20 times their own weight and can be used more than 300 times! Each dishcloth can replace about 17-19 paper towel rolls which almost equals 10 pounds of waste. No compost pile? You can also recycle these dishcloths with old newspapers.