As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Lodge #ad
Lodge Carbon Steel Skillet, Pre-Seasoned, 15-inch,Black #adLodge #ad
- Seasoned with oil for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use. Use on gas, electric, induction stovetops, outdoor grills or open fire.12 gauge carbon steel heats quickly and retains heat for even cooking.
Easy care: hand wash, dry immediately, rub with cooking oil. Takes high heat for best browning/searing. Made in the USA. Note: if there seasoning flakes on the pan, then wipe off with a clean cloth before using the product. Brutally tough for decades of cooking.
|Manufacturer||Lodge Manufacturing Company #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime limited manufacturer's warranty|
2. La Paella #ad
Garcima 16-Inch Carbon Steel Paella Pan, 40cm #adLa Paella #ad
- Informative pamphlet with each pan, which contains two recipes. If the pan does rust, a few passes with steel wool takes it right off. Can be used on a gas or charcoal grill, on the stovetop, or in the oven.
Carbon steel is durable and conducts heat well. Dry the pan right after washing it and then rub the inside with a little vegetable oil to prevent rusting.
|Brand||La Paella #ad|
3. Machika #ad
Machika Enameled Steel Skillet, Perfect for Camping and Outdoor Cooking, Non Stick Paella Pan, Rust Proof Coating 18 inch 46 cm #adMachika #ad
- Machika teamed up with garcima, Spain’s number one paella manufacturer since the 1920s, to bring you the ultimate paella pans. This pan is sure to be the center of attraction at your gatherings as your friends and family enjoy your delicious paella.
Immediately dry the pan with a soft cloth to maintain its beautiful enameled look. If for any reason our product doesn’t live up your expectations, contact us. Easy maintenance: after use, simply clean the piece with water and detergent.
Two year warranty - your satisfaction is what drives us to provide the highest quality products on the market. Innovative design: made with top grade enameled steel, these pans conduct heat quickly and evenly throughout to create the perfect paella.
Everyone is invited: elegant 18-inch 46 cm paella pan that serves 12 people. Its innovative hammered dimple technology makes the bottoms of the pans rigid and perfect for cooking paellas. Keeps tradition alive: authentic valencian paella pans imported from Spain. Store in a plastic bag keeping it in a safe space to prevent dents or scratches. Its thin and lightweight material makes this pan durable and trustworthy.
4. Mauviel #ad
Mauviel Made In France M'Steel Black Steel Paella Pan, 14.1" #adMauviel #ad
- Made in france. Excellent heat conduction –ideal for searing. The steel withstands high temperatures allowing for longer preheating and thus excellent searing. Iron handles. Mauviel, the renowned copper cookware manufacturer in France, presents M'steel.
The black steel, carbon steel, is an excellent heat conductor and extremely durable. M'steel is a collection of frying pans, saute pans, woks and crepe pans made of extra thick Black Steel with riveted steel handles. Made of extra thick 1. 2-3mm black steel /carbon steel.
5. BK #ad
BK Black Steel Seasoned Carbon Steel Paella Pan, 15" #adBK #ad
- Crafted from pre-seasoned carbon steel, this paella pan is specially designed to develop a nonstick patina layer over time—the more you use it, the better it gets. For all stovetops including induction.
Lightweight and easy to handle, this pan delivers the same great searing results as cast iron without the extra bulk. Riveted cast iron handles. This incredibly heat responsive pan is oven safe up to 600°F and powerful enough for grill and open flame use.
Pre-seasoned with oil, this pan ships with a thin silicone wax coating that’s much easier to remove than beeswax or grease, so it’s ready to use after a quick wash with soap. Metal utensil safe. Stronger and more durable than traditional carbon steel, Black Steel is corrosion-resistant, stain-resistant, and three times denser than aluminum. Hand wash only, dry completely before storing.
|Manufacturer||BK Cookware #ad|
6. Garcima #ad
46 cm, Garcima 18-Inch Carbon Steel Paella Pan #adGarcima #ad
- Carbon steel is durable and conducts heat well. Dry the pan right after washing it and then rub the inside with a little vegetable oil to prevent rusting.
If the pan does rust, a few passes with steel wool takes it right off. Can be used on a gas or charcoal grill, on the stovetop, or in the oven. Informative pamphlet with each pan, which contains two recipes.
7. Garcima #ad
38cm, Garcima 15-Inch Carbon Steel Paella Pan #adGarcima #ad
- Made in spain. The pan comes with an informative pamphlet that contains two recipes, tips for perfect paella, and care instructions.
Ideal for serving 3 to 5 people. Carbon steel is durable and conducts heat well. Requires a bit of maintenance after washing. Authentic paella pan. Safe for stovetop, oven, or grill.
|Manufacturer||La Paella, LLC. #ad|
8. Matfer #ad
15 3/4", Matfer Bourgeat Black Steel Paella Pan #adMatfer #ad
- Variety of uses: brings top-notch heat distribution and temperature control, preserving the vitamins and nutrients in your foods, perfect for your many paella creations, able to serve 6-8 servings.
Highly compatible & versatile: this steel pan can also withstand and maintain exceedingly high temperatures, as it can be used on all hob and stove types, including induction.
Durable construction: has two handles welded to pan's body for extra strength and security, preventing bacteria from being trapped certifying sanitary use, is free of rivets, and its curved sides and a wide and shallow cooking surface designed to saute meats and vegetables prior to adding rice.
Natural non-stick material: made of of black carbon steel, and once seasoned, a natural mineral material promoting healthy cooking making this pan free of any harsh chemicals or coatings, PTFE and PFOA free, becomes exceedingly non-stick.
|Warranty||Matfer Bourgeat provides a 1-Year warranty against any defects in material and workmanship. The warranty does not apply to damage caused by abnormal or unreasonable use of any of the implements (including repairs or alterations other than by our Authorized Service Center) or normal wear and tear.|
9. Garcima #ad
Garcima Tabarca Paella Pan Set with Burner, 20 Inch Carbon Steel Outdoor Pan and Reinforced Legs Imported from Spain 14 Servings #adGarcima #ad
- The legs, also painted red gives great support to the burner and pan. Durable: the pan is thin, durable and it distributes heat evenly. Includes: this kit includes the paella burner, the paella pan, and the supporting legs.
Usage: this popular pan is perfect for making authentic and delicious paella. Benefits: this set is perfect for starters and is ideal for making paellas. It is shallow with sloping sides that help cook the rice evenly. Easy to use: the handles are made of high-quality materials and are painted in red.
10. De Buyer #ad
Nonstick Pan, 14", Mineral B Frying Pan, Induction-ready, Carbon and Stainless Steel, de Buyer #adDe Buyer #ad
- Nonstick kitchen essentials: Has natural nonstick once seasoned; Follow seasoning care instructions. The darker the better: Signature beeswax finish protects against oxidation. Carbon steel pan: 99% iron and 1% carbon, slippery with better sear, without any synthetic coating.
About de buyer: french maker of premium kitchen accessories, pastry equipment, and cooking utensils. Made in france: Engineered and manufactured following the most stringent quality requirements.
|Brand||De Buyer #ad|
|Manufacturer||de Buyer #ad|
|Warranty||Life time warranty|