As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. JapanBargain #ad
JapanBargain, Made in Japan, Set of 3 Japanese Sushi Chef Knives Yanagiba Sashimi Knife Santoku Knife and Nakiri Knife #adJapanBargain #ad
- Santoku knife -- all purpose: for vegetable, fish, Meat. Nakiri knife -- chopping for vegetable. Molybdenum rust-resistant steel Blade, Razor Sharp Edge. Sashimi knife -- slicing: slicing raw fish.
Blade length: 8-1/4 inch * Overall Length: 13 inch. Wooden handle offers maximum comfort & control, Plastic Bolster. Blade length: 6-7/8 inch * Overall Length: 11-3/4 inch. Made in japan with High Quality. Blade length: 6-5/8 inch * Overall Length: 11-5/8 inch.
2. Yoshihiro #ad
MADE IN JAPAN, YOSHIHIRO- Hammered Damascus Chef Knife 6PC SET #adYoshihiro #ad
- The hammered texture of the blade eliminates friction and keeps food from sticking to the blade. Hand wash and dry only, nutshells, and frozen foods. From dicing, slicing, and chopping fresh produce from a farmer’s market to carving a roast chicken straight from the oven, even the simplest tasks are elevated with a handcrafted knife that is as beautiful as it is functional.
The santoku is a multipurpose knife that's shorter and has a flatter profile than the Gyuto. Every knife from yoshihiro is handcrafted by master artisans creating a unique one-of-a-kind work of art.
Traditional japanese knife making values a sharp edge, and do so immediately if working with acidic ingredients. Proudly made in japan. A complete set of all the essential culinary knives you need in any kitchen.
The gyuto is a versatile chef knife & comes in 2 sizes. The sujihiki is a slicing knife used from slicing fish fillets to carving roasts. These knives are complimented with a premium western style Handle that extends to the full tang of the knife and ergonomically welds to the hand for seamless use. The petty is a small utility knife used for smaller delicate tasks. Do not use on objects such as bones, which requires attention and care. Sharpening and honing should be done with only water whetstones.
3. Enso #ad
VG10 Hammered Damascus Japanese Stainless Steel with Slim Knife Block, Enso Knife Set, Made in Japan, HD Series, 5 Piece #adEnso #ad
- Knives crafted of premium japanese VG10 37-layer stainless steel for excellent edge retention; Each blade features a stunning hammered tsuchime finish. Rockwell hardness 61°; blades are hand-ground to approximately 12°. All enso knives are handcrafted in Seki City, Japan with a lifetime warranty.
Knife set includes: 4. 75" petty knife, 5. 5" prep knife, 6" serrated utility knife, 8" Chef's Knife & 4 Slot Dark Ash Slim Knife Block. Double bevel edge for both right and left-handed use; black canvas micarta handle with three stainless steel rivets.
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects|
4. Enso #ad
101 Layer Stainless Damascus, Made in Japan, Enso SG2 7 Piece Acacia Slim Knife Block Set #adEnso #ad
- Constructed of japanese sg2 micro Carbide powder stainless steel, Japanese kanji is hand engraved on the blade; 63 Rockwell Hardness. Clean with warm water and mild detergent; approximately 12° blade angle; Handcrafted in Seki City, Japan with a lifetime warranty.
Black canvas micarta handle with 18/10 stainless steel bolster and engraved end cap, red spacers and Samurai Crest; enclosed full tang handle construction ensures strength, durability and balance.
Set includes: 3. 25" paring knife, 9" bread knife, 8" chef's knife, 6" utility Knife, 6.5" santoku knife, stainless steel Take-Apart Kitchen Shears & 6 Slot Acacia Slim Knife Block. 101 layer stainless steel damascus construction with SG2 steel core; Double-bevel edge for both right and left-handed use.
5. Kuro-Obi-Knife #ad
Kuro-Obi Professional Damascus Chef knife Japanese AUS-10 High Carbon Blade 8 Inch Chef Knife Made from 67 Layers Damascus Steel Designed in Tokyo Japan for Professional Chefs and Home Cooking and Kit #adKuro-Obi-Knife #ad
- The blade is perfectly welded to a 430 stainless steel handle to make a full tang. The cutting blade is sandwiched between 33 layers of Damascus steel, corrosion and rust-resistant, resulting in a blade consisting of 67 layers. The steel handle is sandwiched between polished jet-black pakka wood and finished with rivets at three points.
We’ve also created an ergonomically shaped handle in order to provide a well-balanced grip that won’t make you tired even after extended use. This makes it ideal for durability and won’t cause the handle to loosen or rattle even after long-term use. This is an excellent knife that is highly durable, and sharp like a KATANA Japanese sword.
The optimal balance - extremely sharp blades are often easily chipped. However, we have designed this knife's blade with a 13-degree angle per side, which is the optimal balance between sharpness and chipping resistance. Aus-10 is 58-61 hrc rockwell hardness and is one of the highest grades of high carbon extra strength stainless steel made in Japan.
This knife comes in a beautiful jet-black gift box, japan - in addition to the performance and functionality, the Damascus steel with its wave-like patterns, a perfect gift for yourself as a cooking enthusiast, or a gift for your partner or loved one who also loves to cook. Beautiful damascus steel knife designed in tokyo, gives this knife the mysterious beauty of asia. Handle is designed for functionality - the handle is simple, with a focus on functionality, eliminating unnecessary decoration. No risk - purchase backed by the andcolors 100% money-back guarantee.
6. Enso #ad
Enso HD 7" Bunka Knife, VG10 Hammered Damascus Stainless Steel, Made in Japan #adEnso #ad
- Hardness: 61° rockwell | edge: double bevel 50/50, 12-14° angle. Handle: black canvas micarta with stainless steel bolster, rivets and end cap. Blade construction: 37-layer stainless steel Damascus with VG-10 core; hammered finish. Handcrafted in Seki, Japan; Lifetime Warranty.
7. YARENH #ad
Yarenh Chef Knife Set Professional 5 Pcs,High Carbon Japanese Damascus Steel Blade,Dalbergia Wood Handle,Gift Box Packaging, Sharp Kitchen Knife Set HTT-Series #adYARENH #ad
- Kitchen knife set include: 8" chef knife *1, 7" santoku Knife *1, 8" bread knife *1, 8" sashimi knife *1, 5" Kitchen Utility Knife *1. And 5 pcs knives in the same gift box;. Excellent services: we are committed to providing high quality, cost-effective products and excellent services.
High cost performance:the yarenh knife is made of the best materials in Japan and Europe in the world-famous "Cutter City" Yangjiang-China. If you are not satisfied with the products or services within one month after buying the product, we will give an unconditional refund.
Due to the different cutting season, there are certain differences in the color and texture of the handle, wood location and growth environment, which is a normal phenomenon and cannot be avoided.
By using premium materials and low-cost mature process, it provides customers with the highest quality damascus steel kitchen knife at attractive price, while giving them a sophisticated cutting experience. Damascus steel blade: the blade is made of 73 layers of damascus steel; the 10Cr15CoMoV high carbon steel is selected for the steel core whose hardness is stable at 60 ± 2HRC, showing its excellence in high sharpness and durability. Dalbergia wood handle: dalbergia is a natural solid wood.
8. Enso #ad
HD Series, Made in Japan, Enso Chef's Knife, VG10 Hammered Damascus Stainless Steel Gyuto, 8" #adEnso #ad
- 37-layer stainless Damascus blades with hammered tsuchime finish. Black canvas micarta handle for a similar look and feel to wood without the worry of cracking. Chef knife handcrafted in seki city, japan; 8 inch blade 13-3/8 inches overall; Weighs 7.
9 ounces 225 grams. Double bevel edge for both right and left-handed use; All Enso chef's knives come with a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects. Japanese vg10 steel cutting core for excellent edge retention; Rockwell Hardness 61.
|Warranty||Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects|
9. BGT #ad
Teak Handle Professional Hammered Kitchen Knife Set with Knife Roll Bag 6Pcs Set Silver Blade, BGT Japanese 67 Layer High Grade VG-10 Super Damascus Steel Knives, Sharp #adBGT #ad
- Clean and caredo not attempt to cut, hit or chop frozen products or bones. 100% risk-free purchasebecause these knives are made by hand hammered, sometimes the knives you receive may be slightly curved. Ergonomic handlenatural teak handle, each handle features triple-riveted construction with a full tang.
The blade can chip or break. Use a sharpening stone to maintain the sharpness of blade. Non-slip ergonomic handle with a lightweight and comfortable grip that makes long hours in the kitchen easy.
If you are the person who pursues perfection and are not very satisfied with these knives, please contact us for return, we will provide professional after-sales service to solve problems for you.
Sharp bladethe damascus knives are made of Japanese damascus VG10 67 layer steel and forged by hand. The steel core is made of ultra-high hardness steel, sharp and tough. All-in-one chef knife setknife set include a 3. 5" paring knife, a 7" santoku knife, a 8" chef's knife, a 5" utility knife, a 8" Bread knife, a 8" Honing rod with a knife roll bag. Includes both a handle and shoulder strap removable. Hand wash with warm water and towel dry.
10. Yaxell #ad
Yaxell Mon 8" Chef's Knife, VG10 Stainless Steel Gyuto with Micarta Handle, Made in Japan #adYaxell #ad
- Black resin and linen canvas Micarta handle with two stainless steel rivets. Handcrafted in Seki City, Japan with a lifetime warranty. Sand-blast finish blade and Katana sword wave line gives an impressive appearance; 61° Rockwell hardness.
Clean with warm water and mild detergent; approximately 12° blade angle. Blade core is made from 3-layer japanese Cobalt Molybdenum Vanadium VG10 superior stainless steel, clad by high quality stainless steel from both sides.
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects|