As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Idahone #ad
Black Handle, Idahone Fine Ceramic Sharpening Rod 12" #adIdahone #ad
- Made of high alumina ceramic with a grit rating approximately 1200-1500 Near diamond hardness yields a remarkable cutting ability for a perfect honing result.
From the legendary Idahone -- Trusted and used by professional and home chefs. Quality handles are hand crafted from hard rock maple and come with a hanging ring. Sourced and produced in the USA.
2. Idahone #ad
Model CS-4, Idahone V-Type Ceramic Knife Sharpener with Four Rods #adIdahone #ad
- Made with high alumina ceramic -- the best on the market. Sourced and produced in the USA. Fixed angle full size sharpener that is perfect for novice and experts alike. Quality base is hand crafted from fine oak and includes spring loaded storage underneath.
No sharpening experience necessary! Fixed angles at 15 and 22 degrees make sharpening a breeze. Includes four crock sticks/rods for all your sharpening needs. Grit behavior ratings are 1200-1500 for the fine and 100-200 for the coarse rods. From the legendary idahone -- trusted and used by professional and home chefs since 1974.
3. Idahone #ad
Idahone V-Type Ceramic Rod Sharpener with 4 rods #adIdahone #ad
- Comes with 200 grit stone set and a 1200 grit stone set. Two sets of stones for successive honing process. Fast and easy to use. Hardwood oak base with built-in rod storage. High alumina, wear resistant, sharpening rods 4.
4. Idahone #ad
4, Ceramic Replacement Honing Rods/Crock Sticks for Idahone and other Knife Sharpeners Full Set #adIdahone #ad
- Replacement rods measure 9" long by 5/16" diameter. Sourced and produced in the USA. From the legendary idahone -- Trusted and used by professional chefs, home chefs and knife enthusiasts.
Grit ratings are approximately 1200-1500 for the fine and 100-200 for the coarse sticks. Made of top-of-the line high alumina ceramic--the best on the market.
5. Noble Home & Chef #ad
Perfect for Chefs and Home Cooks Alike! 12", 3 Stripe, Professional Knife Steel Magnetized for Safety. Our Honing Rod Has an Oval Handle for a Firm Grip and is Built For Daily Use #adNoble Home & Chef #ad
- When you hold it, hardened carbon steel. For deeper cleaning, our honing rod is dishwasher safe! Built to last through years of use: our honing steels are made of high quality, inexpensive steel. No rusting: once hardened, our honing steels go through our proprietary chromium plating process, which prevents rust and corrosion.
Retains more metal on your knife edge: honing steels are designed to be used often, but without taking off too much of your knife’s edge metal. You won’t find cheap plastic handles or soft, the weight immediately reveals how solid the construction is, and the design adds class to any kitchen.
This is contrary to knife sharpening steels or wet stone sharpeners, which should be used sparingly. Every material in our honing rods was meticulously chosen. Dishwasher safe: while it is not necessary to wash honing steels after each use, it is recommended you wipe the stropping steel down with a wet cloth to remove the metal particles.
Our honing rods are magnetized to prevent those particles from being inhaled or landing on nearby food. More details in product description. Magnetized for safety: while honing steels sometimes referred to as sharpening steels realign your knife’s edge for a sharper cut, they can also cause tiny metal particles from your blade to become airborne.
|Brand||Noble Home & Chef #ad|
|Manufacturer||Noble Home & Chef #ad|
|Warranty||Manufacturer warranties item for 90 days after date of purchase.|
6. Idahone #ad
Idahone Superaser Fibrous Cleaning Block for Ceramic Sharpeners 2 #adIdahone #ad
- Removes residue build up from fine metal shavings. Cleans ceramic and porcelain surfaces. Restores ceramic sharpeners/honing rods to like new performance. From idahone--trusted and used by professional and home chefs.
7. Mercer Culinary #ad
Mercer Culinary Ceramic Rod Knife Honing Steel, 12 Inch #adMercer Culinary #ad
- M14412. Mercer cutlery - m14412 - 12 in Ceramic Knife Sharpener. 12 in ceramic Knife Sharpener. Mercer Cutlery. Black polypropylene handle with ring.
8. Green Elephant #ad
Lightweight & Highly Durable 11-Inch Shatterproof Ceramic Honing Rod For Professional Chefs and Home Cooks, Green Elephant Ceramic Sharpening Rod #adGreen Elephant #ad
- The silicon seal between the handle and ceramic together with the plastic end cap are designed to absorb vibrational waves and keep your ceramic rod safe. Only 5-10 strokes on each side of the blade after every 1 hour of knife use makes it one of the easiest tools to use for keeping your knives at peak performance at all times.
Extremely easy to use sharpener– ideal for honing, realigning and sharpening blades. Durability with the highest quality ceramic available on the market – hardness of this ceramic sharpening steel is 9 Mohs SGS tested.
Hand wash only – use regular detergent and air dry your ceramic knife sharpener rod; keeping your honing rod clean is easy.
This ceramic sharpener will last for years. Green elephant sharpening rod will come with a 30-daY HASSLE FREE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! Grit #1500 Exclusive shock absorbing feature – our unique vibration absorbent design will protect your ceramic sharpening rod from shattering when dropped. Rockwell hardness over 100 Yes, that's correct. Lightweight and comfortable handle will provide effortless and safe sharpening experience.
9. HWTONG #ad
For Kitchen,Home&Chef, Knife Sharpener Rod Professional Sharpening Rod Stick , Ceramic Honing Rod, Firm-Grip Handle（8IN） #adHWTONG #ad
- The best gift for your spouse or family, who loves to cook and need a sharpening tool for kitchen knives. Ergonomic and special design: the knife sharpeners offer two different grit sides- the smooth for polish and the lined side for sharpener, you can use them at your will perfectly according to your need.
Either tomato or meat, either the fruit knives or the kitchen knives, You can slice them easily. Hand wash only and do not drop on the ground as the ceramic rod will break.
Multipurpose: suitable for cartilage knives, fruit knives, chef knives, kitchen knives, etc.8/10/12 inches for your option. Besides, the black coated handle is an easy grip with its nice width. Attention: our honing rod will get gray streaks from sharpening as time goes by, but this can be easily removed by water with a mild abrasive sponge and dish soap.
Excellent sharpener & nice edge: just a couple of minutes and little effort, our knife sharpening rod can produces a smooth sharpener edge. Trustworthy ceramic honing rod: made with high hardness material and quality casting technology, our ceramic sharpening rod is your ideal choice for hard steel knives because of anty-rust and durability.
10. SHARPAL #ad
With Anti-Breaking Cap 3000 Grit, SHARPAL 121H Professional Ceramic Sharpening Honing Rod Steel Kitchen Knife Sharpener Stick #adSHARPAL #ad
- Removable rubber cap to protect a support surface from scratch as well as to reduce chipping and nicking when drops. Ideal for valuable knives of high hardness – made of high grade 3000 grit PURE ceramic, a material close in hardness to diamond, harder than most of super hard steel that being used by knife manufacturers.
Manufactured and field-tested to the highest standards. Regular use extends the life of your cutlery.
3 years warranty and superior after-sale service: sharpal headquarters in CA, US with overseas branches in Germany and Australia, aiming at providing consumers with an easy and cost-effective way to obtain a sharp edge.
Anti-slip ergonomic handle with over-sized hand guard for safety. Hones and realigns cutting edge – unlike a knife sharpener that takes off too much of your knife’s edge metal, this ceramic honing rod is used to roll the edge back to its original position and keep it at the ideal angle for maximum sharpness.
|Warranty||Each Sharpal product is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 3 years from the date of purchase under normal wear and tear, except for damage caused by misuse or alteration. THIS WARRANTY APPLIES ONLY TO NON-INDUSTRIAL OR NON-COMMERCIAL USE.|