As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. High Temperature Tech #ad
High Temperature Tech Replacement Rock Wool Embers for Gas Fireplaces/Gas Logs- Large 6 oz Bag #adHigh Temperature Tech #ad
- Safe-no special PPE required. Boost fireplace ambience-create wonderful fireplace glow with beautiful embers. Industrial-our rock wool has uncompromising quality! Substantial-6oz bag will dress an entire fireplace. Simple-can be installed by anyone.
2. Midwest Hearth #ad
6 oz. Bag, Midwest Hearth Rock Wool for Gas Log #adMidwest Hearth #ad
- Lasts for years - Mineral composition resists extreme temperatures. Natural gas & propane - Compatible with NG and LP gas appliances. Generous size - 9" x 12" bag 6oz is suitable for most fireplaces.
Enhance your fireplace - creates a realistic glowing ember effect in your gas fireplace or gas log set! Adds realism - glows like real coals where the flame touches the embers.
3. Glowing Fireplace Embers #ad
Inserts and Fireplaces. Large Bag 4 oz, Rock Wool for Vent Free or Vented Gas Log Sets, Gas Fireplace Glowing Embers #adGlowing Fireplace Embers #ad
- 8"x 8" 4 mil resealable bag for easy storage. Use only with units designed to work with this product. Use with vented or Vent-free gas fireplaces, log sets, inserts and stoves. Made in the u. S. A.
4. Stanbroil #ad
Stanbroil Rock Wool Glowing Embers for Vented Gas Log Sets, Inserts and Fireplaces, 6 Oz. Bag #adStanbroil #ad
- Creates a realistic glowing coal bed. Can be used with lava rock for added realism. For use with vented gas log fireplaces log sets. Compatible with NG and LP gas appliances. Enhance the look of your cozy fire place scene.
5. Glowing Fireplace Embers #ad
Gas Fireplace Glowing Embers, Made in The U.S.A., Rock Wool and Vermiculite Blend for Vented Gas Log Sets, Extra Large Bag 8 oz, Inserts and Fireplaces #adGlowing Fireplace Embers #ad
- Use only with vented gas fireplaces, log sets, inserts and stoves. Extra large 8 ounces of Premium Rock Wool and Vermiculite Blend. Made in the u. S. A. Use only with units designed to work with this product. 10"x 10" thick 4 mil resealable bag for easy storage.
6. GASPRO #ad
Insert, Propane, Natural Gas, Add Glow, Ventless, GASPRO Gas Fireplace Embers, 10 Oz. Rock Wool Glowing Embers for Fireplace, Vented #adGASPRO #ad
- Note: be careful not to clump the gas log embers on the gas ports because the flame has to "breathe". It is safe, non-toxic, and 100 percent asbestos-free. Add realism: it is a great product to pair with log sets, really adds a realistic feel and effect to the fireplace, gives the illusion of real embers in a fire! It makes the fire look more realistic as it adds "coals" to the base of the propane fire.
You can use it with confidence.
Safe to use: the fireplace embers is made of selected basalt and diabase. Upgraded your fireplace: the hearth rock wool definitely adds so much life and wonderful glow to the gas fireplace/gas log set. Long lasting: you will get plenty of glowing embers and have an extra amount for future needs. One bag will last forever. It makes the fireplace look like burning embers under the logs and effectively hide the unseemly burner pan.
|Warranty||180 days from date of puechase|
7. Natural Glo #ad
Natural Glo Glowing Embers for Gas Fireplace | Mineral Wool Gas Log Embers to Enhance Gas Fireplaces. Rock Wool Fake Coals for Gas Fireplaces | Embers Glowing for Use with Gas Fireplace Logs #adNatural Glo #ad
- Ideal fireplace accessories for natural gas or propane: Our glowing embers will enhance your vented gas or propane fireplace.
Enough mineral wool embers to last for years: Our 7oz bag of glowing embers won't run out for a VERY long time. Bring your gas fireplace to life: Our Rockwool fake coal embers will make your fireplace go from bare to brilliant.
Real rock wool gives a real look: You'll be amazed at how realistic your gas fireplace looks after using our fake embers. Easy installation: follow the provided instructions and your fireplace manual to enhance the look of your fireplace in minutes.
|Brand||Natural Glo #ad|
|Manufacturer||SILV LLC #ad|
8. Midwest Hearth #ad
6 oz. Bag, Midwest Hearth Glowing Embers #adMidwest Hearth #ad
- Proprietary blend of ember wool and mica flakes. Generous size bag of glowing embers - 6 ounces 9"x 12" bag. Use approximately 1 bag for 18"-24" log set. For use with vented gas log fireplaces. Creates a realistic glowing coal bed.
9. MEECO'S RED DEVIL #ad
MEECO'S RED DEVIL 585 Glowing Embers, 12 Oz #adMEECO'S RED DEVIL #ad
- Long lasting, should never need replacing. Made in the USA. Not to be used with VENT FREE log sets. A beautiful addition to any vented gas log set. Renew the realism of your log set; when the flames hit the embers they glow red like real wood embers.
10. GASPRO #ad
Ventless, Natural Gas, Realistic, Insert, GASPRO Gas Fireplace Embers, Vented, Propane, 10 Oz. Glowing Embers for Gas Fireplace #adGASPRO #ad
- They are safe, non-toxic, and 100 percent asbestos-free. Upgraded your fireplace: gaspro fireplace embers definitely adds so much life and wonderful glow to your gas fireplace/gas log set. Extra vermiculite: looking like mica flakes, the vermiculite adds more sparkle and shine for additional effect and spread gas throughout the entire burner pan to aid in even flame distribution.
Long lasting: you will get plenty of glowing embers and have an extra amount for future needs.
A great mix of wool rock and vermiculite in this kit makes the fire warm, more lifelike! Add realism: the gas log embers is great to pair with log sets, really adds a realistic feel and effect to the fireplace, gives the illusion of real embers in a fire! Absolutely beautiful embers, looks like a post hot fire.
Safe to use: vermiculite is a natural, non-toxic mineral and the rock wool is made of selected basalt and diabase. You can use it with confidence. One bag will last forever.
|Part Number||fire glass Gray-10IB|
|Warranty||365 days from date of purchase|