As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Eretz #ad
CHOOSE SIZE! Willamette Valley Oregon Grown, No Weed or Other Crop Seeds, Premium Shade Grass Seed., No Fillers, Creeping Red Fescue Seed by Eretz 3lb #adEretz #ad
- Medium to dark green color. Weed and other crop seed free! 99. 6% pure seed, 04% inert matter. Excellent performance in shaded areas. Superior disease resistance. Aggressive tillering fills in lawns. Perennial, fine-bladed grass. Naturally 6-8" tall; does well cut or uncut.
2. Outsidepride #ad
5 LB, Outsidepride Creeping Red Fine Fescue Shade Tolerant Lawn Grass Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- Very soft grass to walk on which makes it great for kids to play on. Seeding rate: 4 - 5 lbs per 1, 000 square feet. Can grow in full sun in the transition zone and northern part of the U.
S. One of the few grasses that fills in bare spots by spreading rhizomes. Creeping red fescue is a fine bladed grass often used in cool climates and for shady areas.
3. Seeds2Go #ad
1 Pound, Creeping Red Fescue Lawn Grass Seeds #adSeeds2Go #ad
- Does well in shady areas so perfect for seeding under trees. Drought tolerant. Test the soil and make sure the pH is anything between 5.
5 and 6. 5. Medium to dark green in color Grows up to 14 inches tall and easy to establish. Red fescue is a beautiful, very fine blade grass. Coverage: 3 to 5 lbs per 1000 square feet.
4. DC Earth #ad
5LBS Creeping Red FescueFestuca Rubra Fully Tested, Fast Germination #adDC Earth #ad
- Great for seeding under trees. Great for full or partial shade areas. Drought tolerant. Fully tested, ready to plant. Dark green year-round.
5. OrOlam #ad
Creeping Red Fescue Fully Tested, Quick Germination Festuca Rubra 1 LB #adOrOlam #ad
- Drought tolerant. Red fescue is a beautiful, very fine blade grass Dark green all year round * Fully tested * ready to plant.
Does well in shady areas so perfect for seeding under trees. Medium to dark green in color Grows up to 14 inches tall and easy to establish. Great for full or partial shade areas.
6. FARMERS DAUGHTERS SEEDS #ad
Creeping RED Fescue 6 LB #adFARMERS DAUGHTERS SEEDS #ad
- Low-maintenance, cool-season grass. Maximum growing height of 14", very fine bladed. Ideal for lawn, turf or golf course use, especially in areas with sandy soil and shade. Will cover approximately 1, 000 square feet. For seeding under trees, drought tolerant.
7. Discount Lawn Care #ad
5 Pounds, Creeping Red Fescue Lawn Grass #adDiscount Lawn Care #ad
- Red fescue is a beautiful, very fine blade grass. Grows up to 14 inches tall and easy to establish. Medium to dark green in color. Does well in shady areas so perfect for seeding under trees.
8. CZ Grain #ad
Creeping Red Fescue Seeds for Planting 1,000 Seeds- Festuca rubra #adCZ Grain #ad
- Cz grain guarantee: buy with confidence from CZ Grain. Ground cover: highly desired for its attracitve swept away look and its tendency to thicken and spread. It is a nutritious and palatable forage grass for domestic and wild animals.
Fresh seeds: festuca rubra is a species of grass known by the common name red fescue. Ideal for beginners, and children alike. You get authentic seeds shipped from Iowa.
Satisfaction Guaranteed. Enjoy this tree and enjoy this day! the perfect diy gift: for mom, anniversaries, this is the perfect gift to give on birthdays, masters, him or her, holidays, dad, housewarming or any other occasion.
Growing instructions included: all natural soil like CZ Grain Soil, or Fox Farms Ocean Forest Soil is very good soil! Growing Instructions Included. See the excitement in their eyes as they experience growing trees. It is found worldwide and can tolerate many habitats and climates; it generally needs full sun to thrive.
9. FARMERS DAUGHTERS SEEDS #ad
Creeping RED Fescue 3 LB #adFARMERS DAUGHTERS SEEDS #ad
- Maximum growing height of 14", very fine bladed. Seeding rate - 3 lbs covers approximately 500 square feet. Ideal for lawn, turf or golf course use, especially in areas with sandy soil and shade. Cool-season grass. Drought and shade tolerant.
10. Pendelton Turf Supply #ad
Pendelton Turf Supply Burlingham Seeds Ideal PRO Shade Mix | 40 pecent Creeping Red Fescue 20 Chewings Kentucky Bluegrass Professional Quality Seed 10 lbs 2,000 sq ft, Brown #adPendelton Turf Supply #ad
- This roughly corresponds to daytime air temperatures between 60 degree F and 75 degree F. If grass seed is applied in fall, are the best times to seed, but can be used anytime during the growing season, then germinate when soil temperatures reach 50 degree F in spring.
Note: any purchase smaller than 50 lbs will be repackaged into a resealable bag. Grass seed will continue to thicken throughout growing season.
Kentucky bluegrass is great for wear tolerance, vigorous recuperative ability, and broad-based disease resistance while maintaining high summer density. Use on residential lawns, golf courses, municipal and community parks, athletic fields, and other high-traffic areas.
Expected blooming period: Spring to Fall. Grass seed germinates when soil temperatures are consistently above 50 degree F. Application rate: 5 lbs per 1, purchase a 50 lb bag when seeding new lawn and/or overseeding existing lawn, 000 sq. Ft. Germination time: 21. 0 days. If you have 10, 000 sq ft to seed, use with starter fertilizer. Ex.